TERMS & CONDITIONS
wAIVER & rELEASE OF LIABILITY
Your use of products and services (“Programs”) offered by Humble & Hungry Development are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
1. Program Fees: The cost of the group training program is free. The cost of individual training is $15 per 1.5 hours
Humble & Hungry Development takes donations for water, gatorade and supplies.
2. Medical Condition & Authorization: I certify that the named Participant is physically able to participate in the Humble & Hungry Development basketball training and that I know of no restrictions, physical impairments, or any other facts, which in any manner limit his/her participation in such a program. I also understand that Humble & Hungry Development will administer no physical examinations and that Humble & Hungry Development will rely solely upon the information shown on this form. I give permission for Participant to receive emergency medical or surgical treatment and hospitalization if necessary. I hereby authorize directors, coaches, staff and associates of Humble & Hungry Development to act on my behalf according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical or surgical treatment and hospitalization if necessary.
3. Financial Responsibility & Insurance: I will be financially responsible for any medical attention needed during the training or resulting from an injury received at training. I represent that I have provided and maintain adequate health and medical insurance coverage for Participant covering any and all activities related to the training. My medical insurance shall be the insurance coverage for any medical treatment. I also understand and agree that Humble & Hungry Development shall not assume, or be responsible or liable for expense, medical treatment, or compensation for any injury to the named Participant may suffer during training participation or related activities.
4. Compliance with Humble & Hungry Development Rules: Participant understands and agrees to comply with all of the Humble & Hungry Development rules, policies and stated and customary terms, conditions or requirements for participation. I/we agree that if you observe any unusual or significant concern in Participant’s readiness for participation in the training or participant’s failure or unwillingness to comply with the Humble & Hungry Development Rules, you may, at your sole discretion, remove participant from the participation and immediately inform the nearest Humble & Hungry Development official. Also, I/we hereby release and forever discharge Humble & Hungry Development from any and all claims, actions, damages, or liabilities (including attorneys' fees and costs), arising from or related to any acts, actions, failures to act by Participant or Participant's disregard or failure to follow Humble & Hungry Development rules.
5. Assumption of Risk of Humble & Hungry Development Activities: I understand the risk of injury to Participant from the activities involved in the Humble & Hungry Development basketball training is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death. The term “Humble and Hungry Development Activities” includes but is not limited to: travel to and from location of training, activities on and off the court, activities before and after instruction at any third party facilities at which a Humble & Hungry Development activity or function is conducted. While the particular Humble & Hungry Development rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I/we (Parent/Guardian and Participant) knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Humble & Hungry Development and its Coaches, Staff, Management, and Directors and I/we assume full responsibility for participation in Humble & Hungry Development by Participant.
6. Release & Hold Harmless: I/we for myself and on behalf of Participant hereby release and hold harmless Humble & Hungry Development, and its Coaches, Staff, Management, Directors, Sponsors, Representatives, volunteers and if applicable the owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the training (Releasees) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property incident to participant’s involvement or participation in any and all Camp activities whether arising from the negligence of releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Indemnity: I/we, for myself and on behalf of Participant, hereby indemnify and hold all of the above Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to Participant’s involvement or participation in any and all activities whether arising from the negligence of releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Cancellation Policy: Humble & Hungry Development reserves the right to cancel a training for any reason without prior notice. For individual training, you can choose to be refunded the full amount or it can be transferred to another session time.
9. Publicity: I understand and agree Humble & Hungry Development retains the right to use, for publicity and advertising, photographs of Participants taken at the training.
10. Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or the application of any such provision to any person or set of circumstances, shall be determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11 Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the state in which the the training is conducted. I/we agree that any action brought under these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal or state courts of North Carolina. In the event either party commences an action under these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
I/WE HAVE READ THESE CAMP TERMS & CONDITIONS AND WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I/WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY CLICKING SUBMIT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Participant’s Understanding of Risk. I, Participant, understand the seriousness of the risks involved in participating in Humble & Hungry Development basketball training, my personal responsibilities for following the Humble & Hungry Development Rules and accept them as a Participant.
BY CLICKING SUBMIT, YOU ARE STATING THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL RELATED LINKS (2) IF APPLICABLE YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A MINOR AND GRANT PERMISSION FOR HIM TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM WITH THESE CONDITIONS; (3) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE ENROLLED WITH THE HUMBLE & HUNGRY DEVELOPMENT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BASKETBALL TRAINING. (4) YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.